Module Brief

December 23, 2018


For our second module as part of the Fashion Management and Communication course, we are focusing on Marketing and Management in the fashion industry. We were presented with the task of creating a brand marketing report, based on one of the 6 given brands.

1. Topshop/Topman
2. Ben Sherman
3. Umbro
4. Victoria’s Secret
5. Abercrombie & Fitch
6. Dolce and Gabbana

Each of the brands presented all have a certain reputation, that would definitely be something to mention when forming the final report; whether it be Topshop with the recent Philip Green sexual misconduct allegations, or Dolce and Gabbana and their plethora of instagram scandals.

The brand I have decided to go with is Victoria's Secret. I chose this because being an actual consumer of Victoria's Secret products myself, I felt like I could relate to it personally more than some of the other brands previously mentioned. Lately in the media, there have been many articles and discussions about Victoria's Secret which I have been interested in. This also impacted my decision as I felt I already had a lot of background knowledge on the brand, and could use this to my advantage. Finally, I live in close proximity to a Victoria's Secret store, and also have friends and family interested in the brand, making it easier to conduct primary research.

You Might Also Like

0 comments